Julian Champkin is the editor of Significance magazine.
- Titanic: did 'women and children first' cost lives?
- Burma: How poor? How repressive?
- World Trade Center anniversary: what did 9/11 really cost?
- New species of whale – first complete specimen identified
- Margaret Thatcher: Prime Minister who took science seriously
- The timeline of statistics
- Syrian chemical warfare: 'Highly likely' or 'Compelling evidence'?
- Migration statistics: 'Unfit for purpose'?
- Protests in Egypt: how many are out on the streets?
- Omega-3: wonder-supplement or cancer risk?