- Full-time Lecturer in Statistics, ANU College of Business and Economics, Canberra, Australia
- Salary package: $99,809 - $113,165 per annum plus 17% superannuation + Competitive Market Loading.
The Research School of Finance, Actuarial Studies and Statistics (RSFAS) invites applications for two full-time positions in Statistics at a Lecturer level. The successful applicant will demonstrate the ability to deliver an excellent education experience to students and the ability to produce high quality research. The RSFAS will provide exceptional research support to enable the successful applicant to achieve their full research potential, including a world-class suite of database subscriptions, excellent seminar series and visitor program, and generous support for travel.
The ANU College of Business and Economics educates the next generation of business leaders, professional economists and academics. Our graduates have the knowledge and skills to lead organizations, design public policy, and research the big issues of business and economy. Located in the national capital, we engage deeply with the business and policy communities. Our academics lead public debate on the critical issues of our time through their research, which is both long term and strategic in focus. Our internationally diverse student body is evenly divided between undergraduate and postgraduate study, and we have a large doctoral program. Our alumni may be found in the world's leading companies, policy agencies and universities.
ANU values diversity and inclusion and believes employment opportunities must not be limited by socio-economic background, race, religion or gender. For more information about staff equity at ANU, visit https://services.anu.edu.au/human-resources/respect-inclusion
Please apply using the following link: https://jobs.anu.edu.au/cw/en/job/535891/lecturer-in-statistics
In order to apply for this role please make sure that you upload the following documents:
- A statement addressing the selection criteria.
- A current curriculum vitae (CV) which includes the names and contact details of at least three referees. If your CV does not include referees you can complete these online when prompted in the application form.
- Other documents, if required.
Closing date: 30 September 2020
Applications which do not address the selection criteria may not be considered for the position.