The National Institute for Health and Care Excellence (NICE) is looking for health technology assessment specialist positions for their technology appraisal committee.
The institute is specifically looking to recruit individuals who are:
- Device industry representatives
- Public health physicians
- Allied health professionals
- NHS managers
- Consultant physicians
- Clinical pharmacists
- Health technology assessment specialists, for example:
- Health economists
- Clinical trial methodologists
- Or another professional with expertise in the interpretation of clinical trial data.
To apply, more details can be found on the NICE website. The deadline for applications is 5pm on Sunday 24 November 2019.