This year's RSS conference held in Glasgow, September 4-7, was one of our biggest and most exciting yet. We'd like to thank everyone involved in the conference and made it such a tremendous success.
We've reported back on a number of sessions - see links below - and in due course we'll put up links to some of the sessions we filmed and have uploaded to YouTube.
Keep an eye on this page for updates - where we'll add reports and footage as it becomes available - and follow the conference Twitter conversation at #RSS2017Conf.
- 'Have empathy' for journalists, says maths professor
- A worthy cause: Estimating causal effects
- BBC’s Robert Cuffe talks media engagement
- Measuring the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals – an update
- Significance lecture at RSS2017 Conference on astrostatistics
- Statistics with a human face
- On the road to success with ParalympicsGB
- Understanding society through online photos
- Bridging the gap: better communication and understanding of stats
- Health economic evaluation studies: how to deal with missing data
- Building public trust in official statistics
- Emerging Applications section meeting: Facilitating research use of admin data
- RSS Conference: best rapid-fire talk and best poster presentation
- William Beveridge and the welfare state: 75 years on
- The virtual stats learning environment