We are delighted to have been nominated in six categories at the 2019 Memcom Membership Excellence awards.
The annual awards are specifically for professional bodies, trade associations and other not-for-profit membership organisations to enter.
The categories we have been shortlisted for are:
- Best campaign on a shoestring (for our 2018 Statistics of the year)
- Best membership event of the year (for our 2018 conference)
- Best member engagement strategy (for our Statisticians for Society initiative)
- Team of the year (our membership team)
- Professional body of the year
- The Louis Armstrong CEO Leadership award (for our executive director Hetan Shah)
Last year the RSS was named 'Best Professional Association' and also picked up the Best Campaign on a Shoestring' and 'Young Membership, Marketing or Communications Executive of the Year' and was highly commended in the 'Best Newcomer' category (pictured above).
This year's award winners will be announced at a ceremony in June.