Submissions are now open for contributed talks and posters for this year's RSS International Conference which takes place at the Bournemouth International Centre, 7-10 September.
The programme will feature keynote talks from John Aston, Sir Ian Diamond and Kerrie Mengersen among others, as well as more than 50 invited topic sessions and professional development workshops.
Submissions are now open for the following types of presentation (with the relevant deadlines in brackets):
* Contributed talks (Sunday 5 April)
* Rapid-fire talks (Thursday 7 May)
* Poster presentations (Wednesday 1 July)
The conference organisers welcome submissions on any topic related to statistics, data science and the use of data. Not only are we keen to have presentations on novel methodology and advances in analytical techniques, but also on the interesting and impactful stories which can be told via the use of statistics and data science.
Talks will be organised into the following topic streams:
- Applications of Statistics
- Business, Industry & Finance
- Communicating & Teaching Statistics
- Data Science
- Environmental & Spatial Statistics
- Medical Statistics
- Methods & Theory
- Official Statistics & Public Policy
- Professional Development
- Social Statistics
Registration is open for the conference with an early booking discount available until 4 June.